Welcome to the official blog of My Owl Software, creator of the excellent Apple Jack games!



Thursday 7 June 2012

Apple Jack 2 released June 14th!

Nine months late but entirely on budget (£0.00), Apple Jack 2 will be released next thursday, the 14th of June...



...For a paltry 80 MICROSOFT POINTS!



That's cheaper than a big bag of crisps, even before you factor in the expense of driving to the shop to pick them up. My Owl Software's commitment to the environment means that Apple Jack 2 will be delivered digitally, direct to your Xbox, absolutely free of charge!

Anyway, does this bag of crisps contain OVER 60 LEVELS of deep-fried platform-puzzle mayhem, with a seasoning of giant monsters, huge fruit-multiplying combos and head scrambling puzzles?

No. It just contains some crisps.

To conclude: you'd have to be an idiot NOT to buy Apple Jack 2 next thursday, from the Xbox Indie games channel!


Thankyou.



PS. If I promised you a download code for the game, I'll email them off once I get them, probably on thursday.

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it. And no price increase either. Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booked the day off work! (Locking the kids under the stairs, I'm a stay at home dad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. June 14th will be a good day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks chaps! It'll be nice to get the thing out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, I go away to Glasgow on Thursday and don't get back til Sat. Looks like it'll be an Apple Jack weekend for me instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doh! You'll get to see your intro one day...

      Delete
  6. The most ironic thing about my two most anticipated games coming out in the same week...is that one cost $60 and the other costs $1.

    As the #1 Apple Jack player on Raptr, I have to say I approve of this blog post :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are! I crowned some other guy 'King of Apple Jack' on twitter for playing it for 44 hours, but he will now have to abdicate and hand his crown to you, the true king.

      Out of interest, how on earth have you spent more than 50 hours playing the game? What have you been doing in there?

      Delete
    2. My whole family plays off my account. I have 3 kids and a wife, so the kids take turns playing for hours. The kids have favorite levels too, so they go back and replay the same ones a lot. My wife and I are the ones who eventually get through the levels that the kids are having a tough time with.

      It may sound weird, but this game is the one thing that my entire family will play together without complaining :)

      Delete